Tuesday 18 June 2013

Your glory is so beautiful


                           
               
        
You know my complete obsession with All sons and daughters? Well, yeah. I admit it. I have a side to me that can become, to put it lightly, obsessed. Not really putting it lightly, is it?
         
         

I have their live CD constantly playing in my car and every week I get a knew song to obsess about. This week it's, "Your glory". Man, o man, do I love this song! This song's lyrics are so true for me. I often find myself in complete awe of God's glory. How perfectly beautiful He is. I sometimes struggle to put it in words, but now I have this song I can sing.

I have recorder a cover for you. I hope you fall in love with the song as I did.




Your glory is so beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment